Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Shut Down Fear with Faith

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear: but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” (2 Timothy 1:7). Understand that fear is not of God and it shouldn’t be with us either.  As you can see, God’s given us power, love and a sound mind, He’s given us Himself. So there’s no reason to fear. The Greater One is living in you, there’s no reason to be afraid. (1 John 4:4)  Know that fear’s main job is to prevent you from going to where God want you to be, it wants you to believe that God’s Word isn’t true. You have to get to a point where you believe God’s Word over fear, period. When the Creator speaks it’s true. Stop running from fear and face it with faith. As the bible says, Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17). The more Word you hear the more faith you can produce. As you read the word and hear the Word things will begin to click , the more you will begin to believe, the more you believe the more you will begin to move. Understand that faith causes you to move and fear will cause you to be stagnated. God is with you and what He says is true. You can’t let nothing stop you from believing, not even yourself. Faith and fear can’t dwell together, choose wisely. Shut fear down with faith and keep moving forward. Stay in the race.
-Eri

****If you haven’t accepted Christ, you can do so today. All is takes is a few seconds to welcome Him in. As Romans 10:9 says, If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Repeat this: Jesus you are Lord and I accept you as my Lord and personal savior come into my heart, I believe the Father raised you from the dead, make me new, I repent of my sins and I’m now ready to live for you. Thank you for saving me. Amen***** If you repeated that prayer I’d like to say welcome to the family. God loves you and so do I. If you’re not connected with a church ask God to lead you to one and get a church home. Then start reading the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John) to find out more about Christ. This is an exciting time! You’ve made the most important decision in your life today and all of heaven is rejoicing with you. Stay encouraged, keep moving forward.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! What a awesome word, I tell u Eri every person that reads your blogs shall be blessed, believe it, I'm truly blessed every time I read the words that God have you. Thank God for you! J rose

    ReplyDelete