Translate

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wisdom

Proverbs 4: 12 "When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, And when you run, you will not stumble." Always be guided by wisdom. Never be in such a hurry that you end up making decisions that takes your life in the wrong direction. Hear God concerning your life then plan accordingly. Know that the plans the Lord has for your life will prevail. So keep letting Him take the lead and live a fulfilled life.

Also remember, life is supposed to be enjoyed. It's time for the people of God to enjoy life and keep your joy. When you understand Who's leading your life, your joy should never leave.

Stay encouraged all.

*if you're not saved and want to be, repeat this prayer: Father in Heaven, forgive me of my sins. I'm ready to turn my life around and live for you. God I believe you raised Jesus from the dead and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. Be my Lord and personal Savior, for now and forevermore. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen. Romans 10:9

Much love-

1 comment:

  1. Praise God Eri, I totally agree, I'm Beliveing God everyday to make the right decisions in life, there's No Other Way, Love J rose

    ReplyDelete