Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Purpose Lead


Be  conscious of the decisions you make. Make sure you're purpose lead. Don't allow fear, unbelief, or your past to prevent you from believing you can have a brighter future. There is purpose for your life regardless of how you feel. Don't be emotion lead, they change all the time. Be God lead. He'll bring you to where you need to be.

I know personally, I just had to make a big decision in my life and I had to do it by faith. I couldn't make moves based off my feelings because they 're constantly changing.. I had to learn to to trust God even when it didn't make sense. I had to trust just like His word says,that he'll teach me what's best for me and show me where to go.  (Psalm 32:8) You have to remember that it's impossible to know every part of your future so you HAVE to trust God. You have to keep in mind that God says his plans are good for us and not to harm us (Jeremiah 29:11). You have to keep renewing your mind and know that good things are in store for you. God has the best for you but you have to let Him lead you to get it.

It's time for results and release. It's time to hold the promise in your hand but you have to take that leap of faith toward purpose. Make decisions that support your purpose, not destroy your purpose. It's time. Keep going.

Xoxo,
-Eri

Salvation prayer: Lord, I'm  ready to live for  you. I'm tired and I want to live the life you have for me.  Please forgive me for my sins. I'm ready to turn from my old ways and become the new person  you said I can be. I believe  you were risen from the dead and  you are God's son.  I welcome you in as my lord and  personal Savior. Thank you for redeeming me and I ask you for you Holy Spirit.. Take me over and show me your love .  In Jesus name, Amen..

1 comment:

  1. Thank U Eri, I know God have Great things planned for you

    ReplyDelete