Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

See IT

Hey you all. I just wanted to leave a post to encourage everyone to keep seeing your situations change for the better. Even if you’ve met goals, keep making new ones and getting better. Learn to stay positive in life. Focus on God and the assignments He’s given you to complete. Handle each assignment God gives you as if you’re directly reporting to God. Colossians 3:23-24, "And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men,24 knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ." Do what you do to please God. Keep the task in eyes view, meaning stay focused on what you’re supposed to be doing.  Keep renewing your mind daily and treat everyday as a new day for new opportunities. Romans 12:2 "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." Don’t bring yesterdays disappointments into today but let your day start fresh each day and let your joy be renewed daily. Don’t look at problems as something permanent but keep in mind problems don’t last always. Each day remember you have something to be thankful for. Each day try to encourage and pray for at least one person. Learn to be more selfless every day. As you pray and help others you’ll start to notice favorable change happening in your life. Tell yourself everyday that things are working out for your good. (Romans 8:28). Keep seeing your “desired result” ,whatever it may be, in front of you. Don’t let anything change your mind about what God has already told you! I believe and I speak that we are coming into a season where people will know without a shadow of doubt that we belong to God. We will not only be able to help ourselves but those around us to give glory to God’s name. New business ideas and new promotions are all around. Don’t be shocked when you see and experience the favor of God on a new level. Stay encourage you all. If anyone has a prayer request feel free to email info.ibtm@gmail.com. God Bless.

**I also want to extend the invitation for anyone to be part of God’s family who don’t know Christ yet or who‘d like to rededicate their lives. Romans 10:9-10 says, “9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”  Also, Luke 11:13 informs that the Father gives the Holy Spirit if you ask. So please repeat this prayer: Father in Heaven, I thank you for loving me so much that you sent your only begotten Son to die for me. I ask you now to forgive me of my sins and come into my heart to make me new.  I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. I accept Christ as my Lord and Savior.  Father, I’m ready to live for you. I also ask that you give me your Holy Spirit so I can continually be lead into all Truth. Thank you Father for saving me, In Jesus Name Amen.

Rejoice! You’re part of the family of God. Now allow God to make you over again into who He called you to be. 

1 comment:

  1. Eri that is powerful, Praise God! God is truly using you and I'm very proud of you. J rose

    ReplyDelete