Translate

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Example



 Our job is to be the example we desire to see and be exactly who God created us to be. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is live the life you preach about. Your actions will be louder than your words. Be conscious of your actions and how you carry yourself. Don’t fool yourself thinking you can talk about change but not live it yourself.  People are watching you, whether you know it or not, so make sure you’re being a positive role model. We all influence people everyday of our lives in some way. Someone admires you so make sure you’re not leading them astray. We’re vessels used by God (2 Corinthians 4:7). We have to remember that. I know personally there are moments I have to check myself and remind myself I’m a representative for God. So I have to leave the attitudes & sharp tongue behind and be lead by Love. We‘re not perfect, that’s a given but our lack of perfection is not an excuse to not try to live right. God has assigned people to you. There are certain people that only you can reach. So let God work through you to be the example he needs you to be. We have purpose to fulfill. Do your part, God's already done His part, and let them do theirs. Keep planting seeds and keep doing what you were called to do. Stay encouraged. #Time4Results #Harvest #Souls @Eriholmes @IBTMe


**I also want to extend the invitation for anyone to be part of God’s family who don’t know Christ yet or who‘d like to rededicate their lives. Romans 10:9-10 says, “9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”  Also, Luke 11:13 informs that the Father gives the Holy Spirit if you ask. So please repeat this prayer: Father in Heaven, I thank you for loving me so much that you sent your only begotten Son to die for me. I ask you now to forgive me of my sins and come into my heart to make me new.  I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. I accept Christ as my Lord and Savior.  Father, I’m ready to live for you. I also ask that you give me your Holy Spirit so I can continually be lead into all Truth. Thank you Father for saving me, In Jesus Name Amen.

Rejoice! You’re part of the family of God. Now allow God to make you over again into who He called you to be.

1 comment:

  1. Praise God My Sister, That's a foundation Word, We all need this. J rose

    ReplyDelete