Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's Bigger than Me


Often I have to tell myself this as I go through life’s hurdles. I have to remind myself that it’s bigger than Me. Things I’ve been through and currently going through, are constantly building me to be the person God called me to be. I’ve had successes, I’ve had failures and I’m still standing. Life is not perfect but my peace is made perfect because I know who God is. I came to the understanding that the challenges I face in life did not come to make me bitter but they came to make me better. There are things I wish I could’ve avoided in life but I know now going through those things have made me a stronger person. My struggles have brought me closer to God and have showed me just how amazing God is. Life has a way of making you realize what’s important. A lot of what I used to think was important is not as vital as I thought it was. I’ve found out that there are many things I can do without and still keep my joy. I found out that life is better when God’s will prevails over your will. I pray God’s will is continually done in my life and I know every step I take is ordered by God because that’s His word, (Psalm 37:23). So I encourage myself by realizing many of the things I’ve gone through will help someone else. It’s bigger than me and if I can encourage one person, that’s worth what I had to endure. I pray these blog posts help you in some way and that you’re continually encouraged. Know that life is worth living and God is worth serving. There’s none greater than God and He has the final say. So whatever you have to face in life know that you’re not facing it alone, God is with you. Life brings many exciting times and some not so exciting times but always remember who is in control. Always remember who’s permanent, God is. Refuse to give up, keeping standing and watch your dark days turn to light. You have destiny to fulfill so keep letting God lead you, he’ll never steer you on the wrong path. Everyday you wake up always give God thanks because he still continues to give us breath. Be grateful for the little things, their the stepping stones to greater things. Be grateful for your family, friends, jobs, skills, be grateful for everything God’s given you. Know that you are loved by God, favored by God, and predestined for something great for God. God placed what he wanted to in you, you’re a unique designer’s original so never dislike yourself. God will surround you around the people you need to be around so never fear being left out. I had to understand that it’s amazing who you can attract when you’re truly being the person God made you to be. God knew what he was doing when he created you so shine on. Keep the faith, keep hope, and most of all keep loving. Take life day by day with a smile knowing that you’re more than a conqueror. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Never forget that it’s bigger than you and that your testimonies can help someone else. Keep your joy, God gives you that, let’s go all the way. Stay in the race.

2 comments:

  1. The joy of The Lord is my strength, when we fill weak we are strong in The Lord. Thanks Eri powerful word from God again. J rose

    ReplyDelete