Translate

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Prayer of Encouragement

I pray that you all experience God in a greater way. I pray you all are drawn closer to God in your everyday life. I pray you are strengthen in your walk with Christ and grow daily. I pray you will not be drained by tests&trials but refreshed by God's Word and His Spirit. I speak that you are refreshed and encouraged. You will not faint, keep going. You will not be intimidated by the devil, he's already defeated, know your authority! You will not be too tired to receive your reward. I bind the python& grave spirit that attempts to come drain and suck the life out of you and command them to cease to exist in your life. I loose rejuvenation, help, and new Godly mentorship/relationships in your life. You will not be stagnated but will continually advance in life. I pray the support you need in the natural realm is released. You will not go backwards but you will keep moving forward in life. Life is worth living and you will see the reward. I bind the spirit of discouragement& rejection and command it to cease to exist in your life. I loose joy, encouragement, open doors, peace, love, hope, and strength in your life. You will NOT die but LIVE and declare the works of the Lord! I declare and decree this is your season and time for restoration, manifestation, magnificent favor,overflowing love, a surplus of peace, unexplainable blessings, countless miracles, advancement of your ministry and overall enjoyment of life. I speak it now in the name of Jesus. Receive it and keep speaking the Word of God. Never stop trusting God. What God has in store for you will bring tears of joy to your eyes. This is also a time where we'll receive tears of joy instead of mourning. Never accept less than God's Word. Keep doing what God called you to do regardless of what it looks like. If God gave you the vision he'll also get you the provision. Don't look to yourself but look to a higher power, God. Depend on God. As I speak these words I also encourage myself. I want to see all the people of God prosper in all areas of life and be the light full force that God called us to be. Stay in the race. Much love.

Read Deuteronomy 28:1-14. Isaiah 60
Isaiah 61:3

2 comments:

  1. HaHaHa Wow, God is Sooooooooo God, Thank You Sooooooo much Eri and God is going to meet your every need, and the promises he has told you, He will do. J rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe and receive it!! He's going to do the same for you! God Bless.

      Delete