Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

"The Will to Do It"

We’ve all heard of “the will to live”. This statement speaks of the drive to stay in the fight. It’s speaks of determination, motivation, being relentless, and being focused. It speaks of having a goal in mind and not letting anything or anyone hinder you from obtaining that goal. We have to possess a keen drive that pushes us to the finish line in every endeavor. God want us to have that drive to walk out the things he’s called us to do. We have to know that if God is for us who can be against us(Romans 8:31). We have to know that if God called us to do something we can’t allow man or even ourselves to say we can’t do it. When God speaks that settles it. We have to have a warrior’s mindset that says I’m NOT quitting until that thing manifest! Know that you’re God approved so go ahead and do what he’s called you to do. In the same sense of having “the will to live” we need to possess “the will to do it” whatever “it” may be.

Know that when you’re God approved you’ll have all the favor you need to get where you need to be. God will cause people to be attracted to you that have resources that were already set aside for you. Keep in mind even being God approved you still have to actively move. Abraham had to move(Genesis 12), Moses had to move(Exodus 3), Isaac had to move(Genesis 26). People of God, when God places a seed in us it requires cultivation. You have to nurture that seed, watch that seed, it requires action on your part. I’m not saying do God’s job but I am saying if you believed God’s word for your life, you’d move. You’d have a drive that no one can stop a fire that no one could put out. You’d be unstoppable because you know that one who gave you the promise is the Promise Keeper.

Don‘t try to use what happened yesterday as an excuse to why you‘re not moving today. Know that God gives us a new day EVERY day. We’ve never lived in this specific day, it’s new. Just like the bible says, God’s mercies are new everyday (Lamentations 3:23). It also speaks about God doing a new thing, do you not see it(Isaiah 43:19)! God wants us to have a new mindset that’s unstoppable to opposition. He wants us to believe in his Word just because he’s God. Let fear go, let negative outside voices go, activate that “Will to do It” to walk into that place God’s called you to be in. If you want what God has for you, move. Don’t quit until you get there. No excuses. Stay in the race. -Eri @EriHolmes

4 comments:

  1. Thanks be to God he never gives up on us, I often think where would I be if Jesus had not given his life for me, so I want to be in his will and get everything he has for me. Thanks Eri, J rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message! I have a few ideads that I feel God has giving to me for a purpose. Sometimes I feel that I should move on with them because I've been working on them for many years. After reading this blog I now have the thought that I shouldn't give up!
    Obviously you are GOD APPROVED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory to God! That's great Darius! Don't give up, God gives us inventions and ideas for a reason. I pray every door that needs to be open is opened and that things begin to work in your favor like never before. Your time shall come if you don't give up. Remember God is faithful. God Bless you and thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete